Placing an Order
- Our saddles automatically come with a trial policy so you can ensure the correct fit for you and your horse. We insist that all orders include the trial policy because we believe that checking the fit in person is crucial to the comfort of rider and horse. For more details, please click on the Trial Policy link at the top of the screen. You can take a saddle out on trial by submitting your payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, Paypal, check, or money order.
- The charge to your payment method at the time your order is placed will be the cost of the saddle plus $65 shipping/insurance. Refunds are issued via the payment method you used to make the original payment. (Note that shipping/insurance costs are not refundable.)
- Payment methods accepted: Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), Paypal, Check, e-check, or Money Order.
- To take a saddle on trial via credit card or Paypal, click on the "Add to Cart" button adjacent to the saddle you wish to buy, and follow the instructions to "Proceed to Checkout" when you are finished shopping.
- The $65 shipping/insurance charge will be included in your total checkout price.
- You will have the option to login to your Paypal account (if you have one) or to pay with a credit card without a Paypal account.
- If you have trouble with that link, an as alternative you may visit Paypal.com and send a payment for the saddle price plus $65 shipping/insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you prefer, I can send you an invoice via email for the saddle of your choice. Just email me with the saddle description and item number at email@example.com
- You may call to place your order by phone at (520) 208-1916.
- To take a saddle on trial via personal check or money order, send payment to me for the saddle plus $65 shipping/insurance.
- Make check or money order payable to High-End Used Saddles.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment mailing address.
- (If you send me an email to notify me that you have already mailed payment, I can hold the saddle for up to 7 days until your payment arrives. Saddles will not be held until you confirm that the check or money order is in the mail.)
- A note for local Tucson-area buyers: In the early days of the company we did make some special accommodations for local buyers, but due to the growth and volume of business, we regret that we no longer are able to provide meet up options for pick-up or returns on saddles. We currently ship all saddles out for trial, but as a courtesy can offer a special shipping rate of $15 to Tucson addresses. Just ask us to arrange that if you would like a saddle shipped to a Tucson address.
- Arizona residents, please note that 6.1% sales tax will apply to the price of your saddle purchase. Sales tax does not apply to orders from outside of Arizona.
Please note that a saddle cannot be held for any particular person until payment is received (or in the case of payment by mail, until you have notified me that payment is actually in the mail).
Once I have received your payment, I will send you an email confirmation verifying receipt of your payment within 48 hours. This is done manually, so please note that you won't receive an automated instant response at the time of your order. (This is because I personally review all orders in case there are special instructions or requests from the client.) This also serves as your notice that the saddle is reserved for you.
I typically ship within 2 business days of cleared payment. (Note that Paypal e-check and personal check payments will be held until clear, which typically takes one week or so.)
Buyer will receive a shipping confirmation by email from the carrier once saddle has been shipped. (Please note that if you have paid via Paypal, the shipping confirmation will be send to you via Paypal as well. If you don't see it in your inbox on the expected ship date, check your spam folder. If you don't see it there, let me know and I can forward you the tracking number again.)